The Benefits of Utilizing E-Learning For You and Your Legal Staff are Huge!
* Convenient - As you and your legal staff struggle to balance the demands of work and home, e-Learning allows everyone to learn how to prepare Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions from work, home and on the road.
* Relevant - Since the courses and content deal with the most current Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 petition preparation methods, e-Learning ensures training is applicable to your law firm's objectives.
* Immediate - Because training can be delivered via the Internet, e-Learning allows you and your legal staff to begin their training now, with just a few mouse clicks.
* Affordable - The bottom line is cost savings. Law firms save between 50-70% due to elimination of travel expenses according to Online Training Magazine.
* No Loss of Productivity - Online training also eliminates lost opportunity expenses. The time spent away from the job traveling or sitting in a classroom cuts down on an the law firm's productivity.
* Fun - By providing only the highest-quality interactive content, e-Learning not only effectively keeps you and your staff up-to-date, but interested as well.
Take a look at these e-learning benefit details, and I think you'll agree that e-learning is the new way of learning in the 21st century.
• Valuable courses that will raise your earning power - Learn from leading companies and experts right at home or at work; you don't need to travel anywhere to get online learning.
• Easy to Use - you only need an internet browser; HTML based and designed to load quick and get you learning fast; tested and proven online training designs with step by step, easy walk through's.
• Useful, effective help - Lots of help in the online courses, or in person from our instructors.
• Great return on your investment - affordable online training - up to 93% cheaper than onsite instructor led courses, e-learning is cost effective and easy on your pocketbook.
• Interactive - simulations have learners do what they are learning which leads to greater retention of covered material; accommodates different learning styles through audio, visual graphics, testing and printable exercises with PDF downloadable files for extra practice.
• Self Directed and Convenient- learn at your own pace, quickly or take your time. Focus on what you need - skip what you know or don't need. Or, repeat sections. You're always in control of learning where, when and how you want with unlimited access 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
• Complete lessons - learn subjects in depth with exercises and practice files that increase your retention, up your level of involvement and keep the material fresh.
We strive to make distance education relevant and interactive, so that you and your staff are successful and want to continue learning. Distance learning is designed to keep students interested in a training and educational program by making online learning convenient, relevant, immediate, and fun.
Please click here to enroll for your online learning subscription
e-Learning is here and ready to use today. With online training, you can immediately start to improve your skills in the preparation of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions, or the job skills of your law firm. Computer training allows you to start creating a better skilled, better performing workforce today.
No upcoming events
This website is owned and operated by Total Bankruptcy Solution, LLC